Sunday, July 20, 2014

END to my ADDICTION to Diet Coke!!!!!

End to Diet Coke

I have been a faithful diet coke drinker for the last 20ish years. Absolutely love it! Call it addicted, I don't know??? I always thought it refreshed and gave me something to enjoy.

But on July 5th, 2014 I started taking Plexus and made the choice NOT to drink a soda that ONE day! Plexus pink drink has something in it that helps you with sugar cravings. Well, I made it through that day. Chose day two to make this work for me and did not drink Diet Coke or Coffee! On day 3 I felt so good that I decided no more Red Bulls. And so on it went. I am now on day 30 and I have not had a diet coke, coffee or energy drink since 07.05.14. But, I don't crave it anymore!

I am proud and shocked at the same time!
I am on a journey to live longer and healthier!
Want to join me? Click below:
Click to join me on your own Plexus Journey!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment