Tuesday, August 5, 2014

How many diets have you tried...

Any discouraged dieters out there?







I am one of them!!!

Here is my resume on dieting:

1. Jenny Craig - lost weight, gained back, tired of eating prepackaged foods
2. Slim 4 Life - lost weight, but felt hungry all the time
3. Medifast - lost weight, felt like I was missing out on food

TODAY:  PLEXUS - LOST weight, gained energy, NOT hungry, Transformation life-style change rather than a fad.

Now I admit that I am not heavy, but I am LESS THAN 5 FOOT TALL! And that does NOT give me much room to proportion the distribution of my weight! So a little on me, makes my regular clothes NOT fit and I just feel miserable and very unattractive.

Finally, for the very first time in my life, I not only took Plexus to lose weight, but I adapted a better, healthier LIFESTYLE! Plexus truly (I swear) took away my cravings for JUNK that I was ingesting. I no longer crave bread, butter, sweets, diet coke, not even coffee! I feel alive, energetic and on my way to the NEW beginning of the REST of my healthy life!

I want to add that the addition of my new Vitamix blender has given me opportunities of health I never dreamed of before as well! I put EVERYTHING fresh and whole in that blender and am amazed why I did not buy this until my 40's!!! We are having low fat, healthy smoothies with spinach and kale (which neither of these I like), but you CANNOT taste them once ground up with this blender. We add fresh or frozen fruit, protein powder (from Costco) and almond milk and flax seed... and "Poof!" Heathly Magic Drink!!!! Our stomach's have been transformed by what this blender and Plexus have done! We have only been on this journey 1 month, but the options of health are beyond our limits and we are excited to see where God takes us in 2 months, 3 months, and a year!

Thank you for reading our adventure! If you want to ask me anything, I am an open book!


No comments:

Post a Comment